Monday, February 17, 2014

OUGN14 - Multitenant with RAC and Data Guard

Here's the schedule for this years OUGN conference. Lots of interesting stuff here, I'm looking forward to hear Cary Millsap, Kellyn Pot'Vin and the ever present Doug Burns. There will also be some great Norwegian presenters, like Henry Hopkinson from Norgesgruppen on Enterprise Manager. I could continue to list names here, but I can't list all of the 5 tracks.

I'm also presenting again this year, with the title: "Live demo: Multitenant with RAC and Data Guard". I'm co-presenting with my good friend and ex-colleague Håkon Onsager, and we're on right after Cary Millsap on Friday morning. We will look at Multitenant from an operations point of view, and what will it look like in a Data Guard environment with or without RAC. We are also looking into how to get a flexible and stable platform for your future pluggable databases. It will be fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment