Sunday, February 9, 2014

My Oracle database notes...

Here's my blog focusing on Oracle Databases. There will probably be some pure database stuff, some Exadata and other stuff I stumble across focusing on databases. For me, just to structure what I do enough to post it on a blog will be a good for me... I have a habit of solving the same problem several times because I haven't documented how to do it. Maybe blogging will help?

Who am I? I'm Magnus, a former DBA, now working pre-sales at Oracle on Engineered Systems. On this blog everything I write is my own, and my views does not necessarily reflect those of Oracle.

I'd love to hear from YOU if you find anything I write useful. You can reach me on twitter @db_magnus, in the comments below or through my google+ icon on the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment